How to place adsense in blog posts

I has been trying since the morning on finding out how to place a adsense ad in the blog posts as I did in my posts .In all searches I found the various tricks for editing the blog template to have a adsense ad on the top of each page instead of displaying the ads only in permalink pages and not on the home page.Im sharing the code which I found on the net and which I thought might be useful to you also.

STEPS

* Login to blogger and go to your template

* Find the tag <$BlogItemBody$> in your blogger template

* Now copy the whole code from the text area below and replace <$BlogItemBody$> with the code

* Inside the code find <--- your adsense code here ---> and replace it with your adsense code

* After that save the template changes and you will be able to see the adsense link in your permalink pages

start">

body"><$BlogItemBody$>

I hope this thing will increase your CTR and bring you more revenues.But remember that adsense allows just 3 ads per page.Thanks to Adsensical author.



0 comments: