email contact form for Blogger

I have created a special gmail address for reader of this blog to contact me using mailto link:

Click here to email Me

and I am fine with it even though the email address do get harvested by email harvester and I do get spam. But gmail spam filter is so good all of them ends up in the spam folder, so it don't trouble me.


However, if you are picky, you may want to create an email contact form for your visitors to contact you without revealing your email address. You can get it by going to Create a Contact Form for Blogger. I had originally intended to use it to demonstrate, but what I didn't like about that site was when I landed on the site, I got a message that IE7 blocked a pop-up which may cause security risk, and also the fact that one need to download a Webform Designer software which I didn't want to do.


If you don't mind that, and you want a contact form badly enough, you can go to the above site which will give you a link to the page to download WebForm Designer, and if you don't want to set up your own script to email you the form's data, you may also be interested in our free form-to-email service.


0 comments: